Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus 22.214.171.124 Free Download
Abyssmedia Audio Converter is very impresive application wich is used to covert your videos into a very powerful audio formats. This software is user friendly and very easy to use. This software is specialy used to dispatch a audio from any video ajd create a new video for your work. By This software convert the audio files into MP3, WMA, OGG, AMR, FLAC, APE or WAV formats.
You Can also download: Internet Download Accelerator Pro
Features of Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus
- Performance optimizations for multi-core CPUs from Intel and AMD
- Import Audio Files from Playlists (M3U, PLS)
- Keep directory structure during conversion
- Transfer audio tags during conversion
- Retain the original file creation time
- Analyze volume and apply gain to the output files (normalization).
- High precision sampling rate conversion between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz, 48000Hz amd 96000Hz
- High quality conversion between 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit(integer) and 32 bit(IEEE floating point)
- Allows you to create CD compatible WAV files so you can burn them on a CD.
- Shell Integration: By simply right clicking a file, folder or a group of files, you can start the conversion process from Windows Explorer.
- Support Drag and Drop: You can convert files or folders by dragging and dropping them onto the software’s desktop icon or main window.
- Batch conversion: You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Allows you to convert entire folders and sub-folders
- Close integration with other audio tools like sound recorder and sound editor
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Input audio formats:
MPEG Audio (MP3, MP4, M4A), Windows Media Audio (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), Monkey’s Audio (APE, MAC), FLAC Audio (FLAC), MusePack (MPC, MPP, MP+), NTT TwinVQ (VQF), WAV PCM Audio (WAV), Portable Voice Format (PVF), Creative VOC (VOC), Commodore Amiga Audio (IFF, SVX), Sun/Next SND (SND, AU), AIFF (AIFF), WavPack Files (WV), Speex (SPX), CRI ADX (ADX), TrueAudio (TTA), OptimFrog (OFR), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), GSM Audio (GSM), Apple CAF (CAF), Ensoniq Paris Audio (PAF), Audio CD Tracks (CDA), OGG Opus (OPUS).
Output audio formats:
MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, AMR, FLAC, APE, WAV