Air Explorer 2.5.6 + Portable Latest Free Download
Air Explorer 2.5.6
Supports the best servers in the cloud: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu, and WebDAV. There are many people who like to back up their most valuable documents on servers in the cloud, protected with a personalized username and password. However, when you want to move or copy a file from one account to another, you must first log in to the first account, download the file to your PC, then log in to the second one and upload it. You can simplify this task using Air Explorer, an application that allows you to navigate the data you store on multiple servers in the cloud with ease.
Features of the Air Explorer download:
Simple appearance and well-organized eyelashes:
Explore the data stored on Dropbox, Mega, OneDrive, Google Drive and others:
- Air Explorer comes with an easy-to-use GUI (graphical user interface) that makes it easy for beginners to enter their credentials and connect their account online to this application.
- In addition to exploring the files you store on your servers in the cloud, you can also search for a particular file on all your connected accounts within a dedicated tab, while another allows you to synchronize two accounts.
Move files between accounts or encrypt all uploads:
- To enjoy the features of AirExplorer, you must first connect the servers you use regularly to the application. More precisely, you can specify the username and password for one or more accounts, then download or upload files without problems.
- Air Explorer supports a wide range of services, such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, Mediafire, WebDav and Yandex, and the login process is as simple as possible: enter your username and password, and ready.
- Thanks to Air Explorer, you can easily copy or move documents from one account to another, with just a few mouse clicks: you can explore data in a two-pane mode, so we can select easily one or more files that we want to transfer.
- However, Air Explorer can also help you protect the security of your data by encrypting all the files you upload in the cloud; Needless to say, you need to remember the password you use, otherwise, you will not be able to access the files later.
- In general, the application is an ingenious application that can help you save a lot of time when it comes to exploring files that you store in cloud accounts, as well as transferring or synchronizing local folders with online ones.
Technical configuration details:
- Full name of the software: Air Explorer Pro v2.5.6
- Name of the configuration file: Air Explorer Pro v2.5.6.zip,
- Size of the complete installation: 8 MB
- Installation type: Offline installer / Completely independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits – 64 bits
- Developers: Home Page
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.