iExplorer Download Free
iExplorer Download (formerly called iPhone Explorer) is the last administrator of iPhone, iPad and iPod, which allows you to use an iPhone or iPad in disk mode, as a flash drive. iExplorer is an iPhone or iPad file browser that runs on Mac and PC and allows you to browse the files and folders of your iPhone as if it were a USB stick or a pen drive.
You can also download: ISpring Suite 2019
You can use easy drag and drop methods to add or delete files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touch, including the new iPhone 5 and iOS 7 firmware. IExplorer pirates your iPhone so you do not have to break it. We have discovered ways to control the iPhone even better than iTunes, and the best part is that all you need to do is connect any iPhone, iTouch or iPad to the computer.
It works on Mac OSX 10.6 – OSX 10.9, and will run on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. It works with 32 and 64 bit systems.
It is now compatible with iOS 7, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, 5c and all other iDevices.
Requires iTunes 10 or later.
Features of iExplorer Software:
- Modify files and folders on iPhone. Create, rename and delete files / folders on your iPod Touch or iPhone
Works with all iPhones and more. Works with all iPhones, iPod Touch and iPad, including the iPhone 5. All firmware from version 2.0 to version 5 or later should work, so you do not even have to update your device.
- Email, SMS, voice mail, access to the address book! (Optional) If we jailbreak our iPhone, we can access the real root of our iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, emails and more.
- USB disk mode for iPhone (use an iPhone as a USB memory device or pen). Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone in disk mode See images and photos. If you have taken pictures with your iPhone’s camera and want to see them without using any Apple software, the iPhone Explorer allows you to preview and transfer all the image files directly from the device.
- Drag and drop interface. Copy files to or from our iPhone, iPad or iTouch by using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Technical Details of iExplorer:
- Software Name: Macroplant iExplorer v184.108.40.20613
- Software File Name: Macroplant iExplorer v220.127.116.1113.zip
- File Size: 30 MB
- Developer: Home Page
System Requirements for iExplorer:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
[stextbox id=’download’ defcaption=”true”]