PassFab for RAR 2019 Free Download
PassFab for RAR 2019 is a top class application for using recover data and if you forget any type of password then should resolve this problem from this software. Many users use this software and get the awesome result.
Features of PassFab for RAR 2019:
- An imposing application which will allow you to recover the forgotten passwords from the encrypted RAR archives which are created by any applications.
- Can unlock the password-protected RAR archive regardless of the fact what compression and encryption algorithm is used.
- Provides three different and efficient attack type which includes Brute-Force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
- Brute-force Attack requires the maximum time and it is usually used when you have no idea what the password is.
- Brute-force with Mask Attack is the method which is used when you still remember part of your password, you can set approximate minimum and maximum length of the password and more.
- Dictionary Attack lets you find the password based on the built-in or self-created dictionary.
- Can recover the RAR password at high speed by using advanced SSE technology and new search algorithm.
- Allows you to accelerate RAR password recovery speed with Multi-core CPUs, NVIDIA CUDA GPUs and ATI OpenCL GPUs.
PassFab for RAR 2019 Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Download PassFab for RAR
- Setup File Name: PassFab.9.3.3.zip
- Full Setup Size: 5.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th May 2019
- Developers: PassFab
- Also Download: Notepad++ 7.7
System Requirements For PassFab for RAR 2019:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
If you want to download this software then should download from our website it’s because it’s complete software. Easy to download and install it.
View all comments