PHOTOMOD – coordinate calculator Free Download
PHOTOMODE: The coordinate calculator is easy to use, the application through which users can recalculate coordinates from one system to another. It includes a set of coordinate system databases for different countries. Users can also define their own custom coordinates with the help of a built-in editor. It supports different types of coordinate system, Local, Projected, Geocentric, Geodetic, Topocentric and some more.
You can also download: Batzal Roof Designer 3DsMax 2012
PHOTOMODE: The coordinate calculator allows users to convert different units of measurement into another in a single environment. You have the option of recalculating the coordinates in strict accordance with the help of GOST 51794, which makes it more efficient since users can easily recalculate the coordinates. The user can define parameters for all projections. The user can set the meridian length, the data or the ellipsoid, the labels and the coordinate units. The application offers a special utility with advanced tools to convert and recalculate data.
PHOTOMOD features – coordinate calculator
Below are some notable features that you will experience after free download.
- Recalculate coordinates from one system to another.
- Different types of coordinate systems.
- Simple and easy to use.
- International coordinate database set.
- Set custom developed coordinates.
- Convert and recalculate data.
PHOTOMOD – Technical configuration details of the coordinate calculator
- Software full name: PHOTOMOD – coordinate calculator
- Installation File Name: PHOTOMOD_4.3.598.zip
- Full configuration size: 7.9 MB
- Configuration type: offline installer / complete independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits / 64 bits
- Version of the latest version added on: October 11, 2019
- Developers: racurs
System requirements for PHOTOMOD – coordinate calculator
Before you start the free download of PHOTOMOD, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 10 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.