USB Block 2019 For PC Free Download
USB Block is a versatile application that allows users to prevent data leakage or for thieves to use their data. Eliminates and limits access for portable devices connected to the system, such as hard drives, external drives, CD / DVD, USB drives and more. With advanced and powerful encrypted algorithms, users can share their data with other members or friends without worrying about any leakage or interruption.
You Can Also Download This: TunesKit Screen Recorder
It creates authorized access for the user, so you can only access the unit with the password, without a password no one can access the unit. Prevents and secures the user’s device through data leakage, copy protection, USB drive lock and other options. It is a simple and easy to use application with a modern and intuitive user interface. It also has other useful protections, lock functions and functions through which users can transfer data easily and securely. Store the log of any illegal activity and control hacking attempts.
- This version has been updated to improve performance in Windows 10.
USB block features
Below are some notable features that you will experience after the free download.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Present leak and theft.
- Modern and intuitive user interface.
- Store check the log of any illegal activity.
- Safe and secure transfer protocol.
Technical configuration details of the USB block
- Full software name: USB Block
- Installation File Name: USB.Block.1.7.6.rar
- Full configuration size: 4.7 MB
- Configuration type: offline installer / complete independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits / 64 bits
- Version of the latest version added on: October 08, 2019
- Developers: USB Block
System Requirements for USB Block
Before you start the free download, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.