VMware Player 2019 Free Download
VMware Player software provide a user friendly interface for creating and running virtual PC. This software is run in both windows and linux. VMware Player is best software to rum multiple windows on the same pc at a same time. Download the VMware Player and enjoy his amazing features. You can also use both operating system with this software at the same time. We can also locate the hardisk of the both system.
VMware creates a virtual Window in your PC and divide the RAM and Hard-disk for running multiple windows. There is no need to turn off and on your pc to run for running the other operating system. VMware Player easily run on window 7, window8, window 10. So, Download this software freely and enjoy his amazing features.
You Can Also Download: Format Factory 220.127.116.11
VMware Player Features
Below are features of VMwre Player. You download VMwre Player For Windows to see all in action.
- Run multiple operating system e.g. Linux or Windows on your PC.
- VMwre Player make easy to share data between host computer and virtual machine.
- Access Data from virtual machine.
- VMwre Player Run Windows XP on Windows 8, Windows 7.
- Safest and easiest way to try new software, New Operating system.
- Download VMwre Player to make a virtual machine in easy steps
- Remote Connection to Sphere.
- Drag and Drop Files to Virtual Machine.
VMware Player Technical Details
If you are interested in reviewing Technical Details before VMwre Player Download For Windows, See below.
- File Name:VMwre-playr-6.0.0-1295980.exe (Windows), VMwre-Player-6.0.0-1295980.i386.bundle (Linux)
- File Size: 93.91 MB (Windows Setup), 221 MB (Linux)
- Date added: September 8, 2013
- MD5 Checksum: 51E7FA8B17D27AFBBCAF98FCD852C423 (Windows Setup), da59d4ad02d3fe42eeb5bde25562947c (Linux)
- Developers: Vmware
System Requirements For VMware Player
Before you Download VMwre Player For Linux or Windows I suggest you should confirm your system requirements first.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 bit/64 Bit), Windows 8 (x86/x64), Linux (x86/x64)
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 40 GB
How To Use Vmware Player
After you download VMwre Player Setup from above link, see below for using:
- Double Click the setup file of VMwre Player.
- Customize the installation of VMwre if you want or wait until it is completed.
- Launch the VMwre player application.
- If you already have the VM Image of an Operating System Just open it and play.
- Otherwise You can create new VM Image from ISO file of an Operating or Window.
- Just configure the resource usage e.g. CPU, Space, Memory etc.
- Now Enjoy two or Multiple OS at one time.